Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Count Down has begun

It is now 9 days until I leave. I fly out of Salt Lake on Friday, May 2nd to Atlanta. From Atlanta it is a direct flight into Buenos Aires. It will be an overnight flight and we will arrive at 7:45am. My hope is to sleep for the entire 7 hour flight.
Yesterday I had the scary realization of just how much I still needed to get done before I leave. Some little, some big. Get my hair done, pay bills, do laundry, fix iPod, find a babysitter for my cat...those sort of things. I did manage to cross one major item off my list however, Learn to speak Spanish. I went to Barnes and Nobles and bought some CD's that claim that I will be able to speak Spanish in 7 days (plenty of time!). So worry about me being in a foreign country no longer. I will blend like one of the locals. :)
We will be staying in Palermo at a swanky hotel called the Soho All Suites. You can check it out at www.sohoallsuites.com
I am hoping to be able to keep this blog updated daily and add pictures and stories to keep you entertained. So continue to check back for more updates!
Ciao!

No comments: